As a Business Engineer, your main missions are to :
- Carry out technical studies of architecture, specifications, integrations, validations of mechanical/electrical modifications on physical protection installations.
- Establish specifications for the development of contracts and analyze the associated technical offers.
- Manage the development and studies of a supplier.
- Manage and monitor suppliers throughout the system development cycle up to the site test phase.
- Support the Customer during the on-site tests and after the systems are put into operation.
- Maintain newly installed systems in operational condition.
- Participate in the writing and/or validation of all Qualification Documentation.
- You will work in collaboration with other departments (engineering and/or operations), and French or foreign suppliers.
- Guardian of the EPC process
- Supplier qualification
- Qualify the client's technical needs
- Contractual negotiations
- Bac+5 or more
- Experience in inter-cultural management
- Perfect written English
- Knowing how to be and how to do
- Driver's license
Nice to have
- Experience on oil sites
- Foreign languages (English, Italian, French)
- Experience on industrial sites
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
Trained as a general or mechanical engineer, you have the following skills:
- Generic knowledge of electrical systems and mechanics.
- A mastery of the engineering sequence and technical repositories.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to interact with many people.
- Operational project management skills.
What we offer
In order to accompany you in your new position, you will be accompanied by a referent within the team. In addition, training and immersion on site are provided to support your rise in skills and your understanding of the constraints of the field.
Perks & Benefits
12 days / year, including6 of your choice.